Services – Investment Fund Accounting and Administration
The fund administration services includes a comprehensive solution to the Fund Manager in regards to accounting, reporting, investor services, RTA, audit assistance and other statutory filings with the regulators. We assist our clients in maintaining their hedge funds with highly complex investment strategies to earn active returns. Though the demands of hedge funds administration may differ geographically and by time zone, we make sure to support you with day-to-day tailored management of your investments. We are uniquely positioned to reduce our clients’ cost base and increase their operational efficiencies. We deliver accurate and timely reports to all stakeholders, which are independently calculated in an automated and controlled working environment.
Financial Statements Preparation
Compliance and Reporting
Private Equity and Real Estate Funds
- Periodic NAV reporting
- Periodical review of transactions and cash reconciliation. Liaise with banks, custodian or investment manager to ensure the funds operations are properly recorded.
- Generate and process Commitments, Capital Calls, Distribution Notices, Transfers and Redemptions
- Capital Call & Distribution Calculations
- Carried Interest and Waterfall Calculation
- Customized Investor Reporting
- Flexible Performance Reporting, including IRR, MOIC, Annualized yield, and ITD Annualized ROR calculations
- Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Account Statement, Equity Schedule
- Combined Capital Call and Distribution Summary
- Distributions for Income, Non-Recallable or Recallable Return of Capital, and Recycling Provisions
- Calls for Investments, Expenses that Impact or do not Impact Commitment and Interest